Monday 14 May 2018

Jasmin Ramirez



I have had the honor of photographing Grays School of Art; Fashion Show this weekend and would like to share some of the collections with you. This is the work of Jasmin Ramirez whose collection features clever sculptural fabric manipulation. It is an elegant wearable collection in blocks of grey balanced with colour.

"My collection is inspired by architecture’s interior and exterior designs with the influence of Japanese clothing, kimonos. I designed the sculptural shapes of my garments like a shape of a modern curving architecture or domes, and used pleating and gathering details to represent the modern interior designs. I designed these pieces with the practicality of kimono’s in mind, as well as the aspect of flattering and fitting the body, using strings and ties to fit the body perfectly." Jasmin Ramirez









No comments:

Post a Comment